Our company covers an area of approximately 90 hectares, located in the most famous wine-growing areas of Piedmont:
- Neviglie: winery headquarters, main cellar and vineyards (Moscato d’Asti DOCG);
- Mango: vineyards (Langhe Arneis DOC and Alta Langa DOCG);
- Barolo: vineyards in the San Ponzio area (Barolo DOCG);
- Novello: vineyards in the Bergera-Pezzole and Pallaretta areas (Barolo DOCG);
- Neive: vineyards in the Gaia Principe, Currà and San Cristoforo areas (Barbaresco DOCG);
- Gavi: vineyards in the Zerbetta area (Gavi del Comune di Gavi DOCG);
- Parodi Ligure: vineyards (Gavi DOCG);
- San Cristoforo: secondary cellar for the vinification of Gavi DOCG and Gavi del Comune di Gavi DOCG
We are convinced that good wine is born in the vineyard and evolves in the cellar, which is why one of our main priorities is to take meticulous care of the vineyards.
With this in mind, the sustainability of production, understood as the harmonious establishment of the vineyards while respecting the flora and fauna, is essential. In particular, the adoption of non-invasive cultivation and treatment methods encourages the presence of wild animals and the preservation of the land’s natural resources. Sustainability means ensuring that the land continues to produce resources over time, equitably available for wine production on one hand and the maintenance of the ecosystem on the other.
Tradition and technology are the backbone of our production philosophy.
Although the harvesting activity continues to be carried out almost entirely by hand, the cellar is equipped with state-of-the-art technology to allow the best possible care of the wines produced. With a constant eye on the lessons of the past, we enthusiastically adopt the most innovative approaches to winemaking.
Our top priority is to meet the needs of the end consumer. Thanks to our promotion of traditional methods and the use of cutting-edge equipment, our wines appeal to a wide range of customer preferences and tastes, while remaining affordable.